lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

prefiero esta




When I think of you,
I’m scared to fall in love again
bite my cherry color lips,
to forget the real pain.
Oh my little deer, in this days,
I don’t cry anymore,
I only ask the people
I can’t hearif you are still alone.
oh my little deer,
go this night,doesn’t matter who with,
go and find someone like me,
so I can stop loving you.
To not love you anymore!

Es la canción que se presentó a Eurovision por Serbia el año 2004 aunque no entendía lo que decía me encantaba.Prefiero esta a el Chiki Chiki aunque para gustos,los colores no?... La canta un tal ZELJKO JOKSIMOVIC, fácil de pronunciar eh??Buena semana a todos.

3 comentarios:

Anita dijo...

Gracias Javi por ayudarme a encontrarla.

Vegs dijo...

PRECIOSA!

Anita dijo...

yo o la canción??? je je, yo no paro de escuchar tu fado.